TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Non-member Administration Fee: All administration fees for non-member Award applications are non-refundable.
NZ HR Awards Dinner Cancellation and Substitution Policy: Cancellations or attendee substitutions for the Awards Presentation Dinner must be notified in writing via email (email@example.com)
Awards Presentation Dinner Tickets: All prices quoted are exclusive of GST.
- A full refund will be made if a cancellation is received in writing on or before Thursday, 24th January 2019.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received on or after Friday, 25th January 2019.
- Attendee substitutions are welcome any time before the awards commence. Please advise us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment is due upon purchase of tickets and must be received by Wednesday, 20th February 2019.
- Ticket payments received after the closing date Tuesday, 26th February 2019.
Special Dietary/Physical Requirements: Will not be catered for unless requested before the event registration closing date. Please indicate any special requirements on your registration form or email email@example.com with your specifications.
Image Release: In registering for NZ HR Awards, delegates grant permission to the Human Resources Institute of New Zealand (HRINZ), its agents and others working under its authority, to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs containing their image/likeness. It is understood these images may be used for promotional, news, on-line/multimedia, research and/or educational purposes by and for HRINZ. Delegates agree that they are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment from HRINZ in respect of their image/likeness or its use. Delegates release, discharge, and hold harmless, HRINZ and its agents from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that they may hereafter have by reason of anything contained in the photographs or video. Should a delegate not agree to the above image release, they must advise HRINZ by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: HRINZ reserves the right to make changes to the program at any time as circumstances require without consultation.