How to Enter
Applications are now closed for the 2019 NZ HR Awards.
- HR Generalist of the Year – criteria
- HR Specialist of the Year – criteria
- Emerging HR Practitioner of the Year – criteria
- HR Manager of the Year – criteria
- Diversity and Inclusion Award – criteria
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing Award in association with Southern Cross Health Society - criteria
- Learning and Development Capability Award in association with Open Polytechnic NZ – criteria
- Organisational Change & Development Award in association with Human Synergistics - criteria
- Talent Acquisition Development and Management Award in association with Lee Hecht Harrison – criteria
- Workforce Experience Programme of the Year Award – criteria
- HR Research Team of the Year – criteria
- HR Team of the Year – Small Enterprise or Not for Profit sector – criteria
- Christian Dahmen Memorial Award for HR Innovation or Technology in association with ON-Brand Partners – criteria
- Lifetime Achievement Award in association with Strategic Pay (decided by HRINZ Board – applications not taken)
- HRINZ Branch of the Year (decided by independent judging panel – applications not taken)
- HR Person of the Year (awarded to outstanding individual award category winner – Judges decision based on submissions)
Please note you cannot save the application once you’ve started, so we recommend downloading the relevant Submission Guide Form and prepare your answers. You can then copy and paste your answers into the official online entry form.
Free for HRINZ Members. Entries will also be accepted for all awards from non-HRINZ members. A non-refundable administration fee of $100.00 + GST per award applies for all non-members and invoices will be raised at with the acknowledgement of receipt from the HRINZ Events Team.
Submissions for all awards were due by 5:00 pm, Friday, 9th November 2018. Submissions are now closed.
Following the final submission date, the judging process will commence. The HRINZ National Office Team will be in touch to inform you of the outcome of your entry. If you are selected as a finalist, your referees will be contacted by a member of the judging panel. You will also be required to make a short, one minute video submission to be played at the Awards Ceremony Dinner. The NZ HR Awards team will contact you with further details.